- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £36000 - £42000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 495557
Reed.co.uk have an exciting opportunity for an experienced product analyst to join their growing team as part of Reed courses in their head office in London!
Who are Reed Courses?
Reed Courses is a sister company to Reed.co.uk; one of Britain’s most established digital brands. Our mission is to help everyone achieve their goals through learning. We work with hundreds of respected learning providers to advertise over 80,000 courses in a wide range of subjects, offering courses for both consumers and businesses
We’re looking for a highly motivated, career focused Product Analyst seeking a fast paced and varied environment. This role would suit someone with aspirations to lead their own team in the future, and a desire to develop & strengthen their mentoring and managerial skills.
What will you do as a product analyst?
- Weekly reporting on the performance of the Courses site, interrogating digital customer behaviour to understand how customers are interacting with the Courses site.
- Analyse and report on the performance of key client and Reed Courses marketing and CRM activity.
- Monitor and report on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends to make recommendations which will inform product, marketing and strategic plans.
- Work with the Product Managers, Marketing Manager, and CRM and Retention Manager to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities.
- Development of data visualisation and KPI dashboards.
- Implementation and knowledge of tagging tools such as Google Analytics.
What are we looking for?
- Highly analytical with strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to solve problems and overcome challenges with little supervision.
- Experience working with Google Analytics and experience using it to interrogate real data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to document processes.
- Experience presenting your data & research back to stakeholders and answering questions.
- Confidence to take the lead projects and manage timelines
What we can offer you
- Flexible working, including core hours and location flexibility.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible holiday scheme with the option to buy, sell or carry over up to 5 days a year.
- Moving home leave.
- 10% of your time dedicated to personal development.
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription.
- Enhanced family leave policies.
- Insurance benefits including life assurance.
- Love Mondays events.
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers.
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues.
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.