- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £35000 - £42000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 485899
Reed.co.uk has a great opportunity for an experienced Product Analyst to join our team! We are looking for someone with a passion for data analytics, numbers and customer insight to help provide key business recommendations.
If you’re interested in solving problems instead of simply presenting data, prefer to translate statistics into stories, and turn research into meaningful insights, then this is the role for you!
Reed is the most recognised recruitment brand in the UK, with a rich history and reputation for improving lives through work, for over 60 years. Delivering recruitment solutions with many household brands throughout the UK and globally, we find new jobs and careers for people from many different backgrounds across multiple business sectors. As trailblazers in our field, our business has depth, and the types of recruiters and the opportunities available across Reed, vary enormously.
We look for people who want an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging and rewarding career.
Working across a number of exciting products, you will make use of BigQuery, R and numerous other platforms to drive customer insight. You will also be responsible for identifying ways in which we can improve our analytical capabilities to better inform product development and customer satisfaction. Further, you will have a key role in ensuring that optimisation and statistical analysis is at the heart of everything that we do.
The role will be varied and will require you to have a real enthusiasm for all things data and a passion to improve our customer experience and product development. You will also be responsible for senior stakeholder management, with the ability to drive real change across the business.
What you’ll do
- Deep dive into multiple data sources to understand how customers are interacting with our products and providing recommendations to assist in decision making across the product areas
- Work with product owners and other stakeholders to define metrics, goals and forecasts
- Use your expertise and technical knowledge to drive conversations and and challenge status quo
- Proactively contribute to, own, create, track OKRs for the Product teams, keeping them accountable throughout the quarter
- Collaborate with Optimisation teams to implement and assess the performance of A/B and MVT testing site-wide
- Take part exploratory and proactive analysis across the product areas and present these findings back to stakeholders
- Develop and maintain data visualisation and KPI dashboards that reflect best ways to simplify data to various audiences
What you’ll need
- A passion for problem solving and critical thinking
- Proficient in SQL and R/Python, with demonstrable experience
- Ability to operate with minimal direction, and are strong at structuring your approach to data analysis
- Strong background in commercial; competitor; statistical analysis within the digital space
- Excellent communication, collaboration skills, with an ability to take a lead role on projects or challenge current processes
- Experience in A/B or MVT testing, both implementation and results interpretation
- Proven experience in a market leading visualisation tool, ideally Looker or similar (e.g. Tableau)
What we can offer you
- Flexible working, including core hours and location flexibility.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible holiday scheme with the option to buy, sell or carry over up to 5 days a year.
- Moving home leave.
- 10% of your time dedicated to personal development.
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription.
- Enhanced family leave policies.
- Insurance benefits including life assurance.
- Love Mondays events.
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers.
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues.
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.