- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Online
- Sector: Product (Tech)
- Salary: £35000 - £42000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 446792
Reed.co.uk in London are looking for a Data Analyst (Product) to join their established team based in Holborn, Central London (work from home 3 days a week).
If you’re interested in solving problems instead of simply presenting data, prefer to translate statistics into stories, and turn research into meaningful insights, then this is the role for you.
You will have a passion for data analytics, numbers and customer insight and be instrumental in providing the business with recommendations on which to form key business decisions and help us deliver an effective strategy.
Working across a number of exciting products within the ch space, you will make use of BigQuery, R and numerous other platforms to drive customer insight. You will also be responsible for identifying ways in which we can improve our analytical capabilities to better inform product development and customer satisfaction. Further, you will have a key role in ensuring that optimisation and statistical analysis is at the heart of everything that we do.
The role will be varied and will require you to have a real enthusiasm for all things data and a passion to improve our customer experience and product development. You will also be responsible for senior stakeholder management, with the ability to drive real change across the business.
What you’ll do
- Deep dive into multiple data sources to understand how customers are interacting with our products and providing recommendations to assist in decision making across the product areas
- Work with product owners and other stakeholders to define metrics, goals and forecasts
- Use your expertise and technical knowledge to drive conversations and and challenge status quo
- Proactively contribute to, own, create, track OKRs for your Product team, keeping them accountable throughout the quarter
- Collaborate with Optimisation teams to implement and assess the performance of A/B and MVT testing site-wide
- Take part exploratory and proactive analysis across the product areas and present these findings back to stakeholders
- Develop and maintain data visualisation and KPI dashboards that reflect best ways to simplify data to various audiences
What you’ll need
- A passion for problem solving and critical thinking
- Proficient in SQL and R/Python, with demonstrable experience
- Ability to operate with minimal direction, and are strong at structuring your approach to data analysis
- Strong background in commercial; competitor; statistical analysis within the digital space
- Excellent communication, collaboration skills, with an ability to take a lead role on projects or challenge current processes
- Experience in A/B or MVT testing, both implementation and results interpretation
- Proven experience in a market leading visualisation tool, ideally Looker or similar (i.e. Tableau)
What we can offer you
- Dynamic Working, including core hours and location flexibility
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme and moving home leave
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription
- Enhanced family leave policies
- Insurance benefits including life assurance
- Regular hack days with rewards for prize winners
- Love Mondays events
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.