- Office Location: The Peak, 5 Wilton Road, Victoria, London SW1V 1AN
- Office Name: Talent Solutions - The Peak
- Sector: Talent Solutions
- Salary: £26000 - £34000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 449958
We are looking to grow our Consulting Team within our Qualified Care Practice. This role will join our successful team and help us continue to develop our business through a mixture of proactive business development and technical sales on leads generated through the wider Qualified Care business. This Practice has grown rapidly over the last 6months and is part of a wider investment and growth plan that will see it continue to grow and develop in the future which in turn will offer the right candidates excellent personal and career development.
- Role: Principal Consultant
- Location: London (please note that we offer the ability to work between home and the office)
- Salary: £26,000 – £38,000 + commission per annum
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
The key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Working with the Reed Health and Care business to create joint sales and marketing campaigns
- Pro-active business development focusing our agreed target clients
- Technical sales and conversion on all leads generated through the Reed Health and Care business
- Managing the sales cycle through to contract completion which involves supporting with the scope of the Statement of Work document and the creation of the delivery team
- Ensuring a smooth and effective handover to the Delivery Team
This role suits someone with the experience and ambition to be able to come in and hit the ground running with an opportunity to be part of a business that has experienced 100% growth year-on-year for the last 3 years, and is forecast to do some again this year.
If you are looking to develop your career, have ambition and want to enhance your earning potential then we encourage you to apply or get in touch.
What can REED offer me in return?
You will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes of up to £500 every 5 years, day off to move house, paid rewards for innovative ideas, and many many more!
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.