- Office Location: The Peak, 5 Wilton Road, Victoria, London SW1V 1AN
- Office Name: RTS Consultancy +
- Salary: £45000 - £50000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 446156
We are looking for an experienced business development consultant to join our rapidly growing consultancy division. The right candidate will have experience of working in the IT sector on Statement or Work opportunities and a track record of winning large accounts with senior stakeholders.
- Location = Victoria, London (please note that you are likely to be in the office once a week, the remainder will be spent meeting clients and working from home)
- Travel = You will be covering the South of the UK (Midlands, Southwards)
- Base Salary = £45,000 – £50,000 + bonus and London weighting
Consultancy+ has grown rapidly over the last 3 years as a leader in the Statement of Work (SoW) and consultancy solutions market. And our IT Transformation and Change Practice has been at the forefront of this. We are now going through a further investment cycle and are looking to bring in an experienced IT SOW consultant to help us continue to win business across London and the South of England.
As a Senior Principal Consultant you will benefit from:
- A warm desk of pipeline clients
- A flow of new business leads from across the Reed Business
- Access to existing Reed clients to generate new opportunities
- A team of technical and project experts to help support your sales process and strategy
- A competitive and uncapped bonus scheme
- A team bonus element
- The opportunity to help shape our process and strategy
This role suits someone with the experience and ambition to be able to come in and hit the ground running with an opportunity to be part of a business that has experienced 100% growth year-on-year for the last 3 years, and is forecast to do some again this year. In your role you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Reed business to help them articulate our SoW offering and generate leads for you
- Directly working with your network and through new business activity to self-generate leads
- Manage the sales process from initial lead through to contract signature
- Network within existing Reed clients to help expand awareness of the SoW products
If you are looking to develop your career, have ambition and want to enhance your earning potential then we encourage you to apply or get in touch.
What can REED offer me in return?
You will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes of up to £500 every 5 years, day off to move house, paid rewards for innovative ideas, and many many more!
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.