- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Manchester Technology
- Salary: £30000 - £45000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 485170
Fantastic opportunity to manage and grow the Reed Technology – Manchester office.
- Coach and develop Consultants who specialise in Software Development, Cyber, Transformation, Projects and Change and Business Intelligence.
- Alongside our Talent Acquisition Manager continually talent spot new hires in order to grow the teams.
- Lead from the front identifying and developing business development opportunities.
- Be an escalation point for Account Management making sure our customers are delighted with our service.
- Responsible for a P&L and relevant forecasting.
- You should have previous recruitment agency experience, in the Technology sector would be desirable however you will have a wealth of support around you and so the person is much more important than the sector you have worked in.
- You may already have experience of managing Recruitment Consultants or feel you are ready for that next step.
- Enthusiasm and a positive outlook are essential!
- Inheriting an already performing team with bags of potential.
- Backing to expand the office.
- A Manchester city centre base for collaboration and a hybrid model of working.
- Technology at your fingertips to enable flexible working and full integration with MS Office 365 including PowerBI to aid activity/revenue/profit/Consultant management.
- A supportive and dynamic management team to collaborate with.
- A career development framework in place so you can map out your progression.
- The benefits of working for a recognised brand with the specialisation of a boutique agency through our Practice model and SoW offering.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.