- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Professional Services
- Salary: £30000 - £34000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 487246
Reed Professional Services are recruiting for a PMO Analyst to join their team in Central London.
Reporting to the PMO Team Lead, the role of PMO Analyst will support the provision of an efficient and effective PMO service to our clients and to our internal stakeholders.
In your PMO capacity, you’ll assist our Heads of Delivery and Service through effective production of work package / statement of work documentation, and accurate and timely management information for internal and client purposes.
This busy role has key responsibilities including:
- Liaise with clients to obtain the approval of work packages/statements of work, obtain cost codes or purchase orders, and after delivery, to obtain final project sign off
- Provide project Quality Assurance and Governance in line with standards set across our sectors and accounts
- To manage the Consultant Status Reporting process on a periodic basis and deliver these as accurate reports to the client based on the agreed reporting schedule
- Work with the PMO Team Lead to efficiently close out period end and complete client year end activities
- To produce a range of client Management Information reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Effective management and accurate execution of client billing and Aged Debt
- Acting as a point of contact for all PMO queries and information
- Other support and administrative tasks as required
Key skills and experience for the role include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- IT experience preferred, ideally in a project support environment
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.