- Office Location: 1 Colmore Square Birmingham, B4 6AJ
- Office Name: Birmingham Technology - Accounts
- Salary: £20000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 470882
Birmingham – Technology
Salary: £19000-£24000 pa & uncapped bonus structure
Reed is the largest family-owned recruitment business globally. Through over 60 years of innovation and organic growth, we now operate across seven countries, including almost every United Kingdom region, and we’re not stopping there.
The Technology division of Reed has grown significantly over the past 40 years, and we have very ambitious growth plans to expand our teams.
We believe in a high trust, high-performance culture. We ask questions, we innovate, and we react with speed.
We are looking to speak with candidates who have a background in recruitment – particularly focusing on resourcing for clients.
What sets Reed Technology apart?
- Longevity across consultants and management team avg. 6-7 years. Our Managing Director has been with the business 15 years and counting!
- We operate a dedicated specialist Practice business within the IT market, we truly are specialists
- We operate a boutique style IT business with the stability, backing and client base of a business the size of Reed
- Every business need tech professionals– it is one of the fastest growing recruitment sectors in the World!
What Reed can offer you:
- Dynamic Working Policy / WFH / Office Mix
- Latest technology – Surface Go / MS Teams
- Support towards Recruitment Qualifications
- Internal Learning & Development Team for all inhouse training for both junior and senior Consultants plus a management programme for consultants looking to move into leadership roles
- Very competitive uncapped bonus schemes
- Long service sabbaticals
If this is something you are interested in, please apply today!
Reed is truly one of the best places to work – see our most recent awards:
24th – Job Crowd Top Companies – Top place for apprentices – 2021
Management Today’s ‘Special Recognition Award: ‘Response to Covid-19’ for the support provided to others throughout the pandemic – 2021
Reed Voted One of Europe’s Most Inclusive Companies – Reed ranked 208th in Europe on the published list of 850 companies, 61st in the UK (2nd in our industry) – 2020
Reed one of the best places to work – Glassdoor – Reed is the only Recruitment Company to have been placed on the UK top 50 – 2020
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.