- Office Location: 164-168 High Street Slough, SL1 1JP
- Office Name: Slough Accountancy
- Salary: £20000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 485212
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Take your Recruitment career forward with the UK’s #1 Recruiter! We’re looking for a Permanents Recruitment Consultant to join Reed, starting on a warm desk in our friendly and welcoming Accountancy Team.
Our region is one of Reed’s top performing businesses. This role offers great exposure and the chance to impress, we cover Interim and Permanent recruitment and are currently looking for an experienced consultant or someone with strong sales skills to join our established team.
What’s the office like?
The successful candidate will not only be joining our friendly and welcoming team but working with those who have a wealth of knowledge and experience, gained over the years working as part of the Reed family. This is a highly motivated team, with hardworking consultants who are dedicated to giving the best experience to their clients and candidates. Upon joining your new team, you will receive full support and training where needed to ensure you’re performing at your best!
Could I be a good fit for this role?
We’re currently looking for an experienced recruitment consultant or someone with strong sales skills, who is used to working in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate will be heavily sales focused with the ability to be tenacious, have a strong work ethic and who can deliver professional and credible verbal and written communication to both candidates and clients.
We’re looking forward to our successful candidate joining an industry leader with great career opportunities. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity, please apply today!
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.