- Office Location: East Wing, Southgate House, Wood Street, Cardiff CF10 1JJ
- Office Name: Cardiff Technology
- Salary: £18000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 481098
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20,000 – £28000 DOE pa with OTE first year of up to £30-£50K, increasing by 25% each year thereafter
Reed is the largest family-owned recruitment business globally. Through over 60 years of innovation and organic growth, we now operate across seven countries, including almost every United Kingdom region, and we’re not stopping there.
The Technology division of Reed has grown significantly over the past 40 years and we have very ambitious growth plans to expand our teams.
We believe in a high trust, high-performance culture. We ask questions, we innovate, and we react with speed.
Reed have a bespoke training curriculum to provide you with all the tools you’ll need to become a world class recruitment consultant. Reed have a clear career development programme – hit your target and get rewarded. Simple!
We are also big believers in rewarding hard work and celebrating success making it an incredibly rewarding and fun place to work.
We are currently looking for ambitious, driven and resilient professionals who would love to be a part of our success
What is a typical day in Reed Technology?
- Strategic business development
- Sourcing suitable candidates via a number of different methods
- Managing your own workload
- Networking virtually and face to face
- Up-selling your candidates to your existing client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two
- Gaining and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Supporting with administrative tasks i.e. payroll, reference and compliance checks
You will need outstanding communication skills, resilience and dedication to succeed. You will be juggling and prioritising multiple demands whilst delivering fast-paced service excellence; this involves building trusting working relationships with both your candidates and clients, which is exactly what makes Reed the recruiter of choice.
What Reed can offer you:
- Flexible Working Policy / WFH / Office Mix
- Latest technology – Surface Go / MS Teams
- Support towards Recruitment Qualifications
- Internal Learning & Development Team for all inhouse training for both junior and senior Consultants plus a management programme for consultants looking to move into leadership roles
- Very competitive uncapped bonus schemes
- Long service sabbaticals
- Opportunity to win a luxury holiday and Tesla every year!
The role would suit someone who has the following attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Financially motivated
- Strong work ethic
- Self confidence
- Career hungry
If this is something you are interested in, please apply today!
Reed is truly one of the best places to work – see our most recent awards:
24th – Job Crowd Top Companies – Top place for apprentices – 2021
Management Today’s ‘Special Recognition Award: ‘Response to Covid-19’ for the support provided to others throughout the pandemic – 2021
Reed Voted One of Europe’s Most Inclusive Companies – Reed ranked 208th in Europe on the published list of 850 companies, 61st in the UK (2nd in our industry) – 2020
Reed one of the best places to work – Glassdoor – Reed is the only Recruitment Company to have been placed on the UK top 50 – 2020
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.