- Office Location: Unit 1, Peveril Court London Road Crawley, RH10 8JE
- Office Name: Crawley Business Support
- Salary: £20000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 476319
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Due to the continual success of the Crawley location, we are looking to recruit either an experienced hire or self motivated sales professional to work on a hybrid desk covering facilities, as we see this as a growth area for the Crawley location.
This desk will be a mixture of warm and cold leads and will require a high volume of business development activity in order to achieve set KPIs. Full training will be given but attitude and mindset is key to fit in well within this high performing culture.
As a hybrid consultant you will be responsible for running a Facilities desk, recruiting permanent, temporary and interim candidates and placing within Sussex based organisations. This is an office based role, we offer dynamic work which is a mix of home and office working, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
What about the role?
- Development of business, working to set KPIs this will include extensive outbound calls to market specialist Facilities candidates, meeting clients in person and via Teams to take comprehensive job details
- Negotiation of service and fees to ensure a viable commercial piece of recruitment
- Market analysis, understanding of competitors and local businesses within the Facilities arena
- Registration of candidates, compliance checks and marketing to local businesses
- Reaching and exceeding of financial targets
- Networking with local businesses and candidates in person and via tools such as LinkedIn
What can Reed offer:
- Uncapped commission based on your performance
- Additional performance incentives recognising those stand-out periods, with the chance to win a holiday of a lifetime, a luxury electric car, or bundle of the latest tech gadgets!
- Career development framework (CDF) gives clear net income targets so you will know exactly what you need to do to progress your career with Reed
- Structured induction and ongoing learning throughout your career – offering a wide range of digital, practical and personal development courses
- Powerful bespoke database with access to millions of candidates
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- High achievers awards – an annual event celebrating co-member success
- Star awards – A £1,000 bonus awarded to our new starter consultants who start their career at Reed exceptionally well!
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications
- Long service awards and sabbaticals – Reed recognises the loyalty of long serving co-members by awarding gifts in the form of anniversary lunches, additional holiday, paid sabbaticals and monetary gifts up to £1,000
- Holiday allowance scheme with option to purchase and carry over holiday plus additional moving home leave
- Co-member Assistance Programme offering access to an independent, confidential advice line and counselling service.
- Mentoring scheme – build a trusted relationship with a trained Mentor who will support your performance
- Lifestyle welfare discounts: Cycle to work scheme, gym memberships, additional health insurance, mortgage advice service, season ticket loans
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.