- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name: Bury Street Property and Construction
- Salary: £21,000 - £30,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 475340
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Are you an experienced Property & Construction Recruiter who would like OTE earnings of up to £65k?
Our Property & Construction business is experiencing rapid growth, which has led to the creation of new opportunities on the team.
We have a brand new Recruitment Consultant position in our Property and Construction business based in our Bury Street Office close to Liverpool Street Station.
Role: Recruitment Consultant Location:
Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT (blended home and office working)
Industry: Property & Construction – looking after the permanent market
Salary: Up to £30k (depending on experience) + bonus with OTE of up to £65k
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious recruiter looking to progress their career and further their knowledge and expertise in the Property & Construction specialism.
Your achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work really matters and we support you with…
- A dedicated digital learning platform supported by our experienced in-house learning and development team delivering your personal performance pathway
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work at home and the office – wherever you work best!
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
As trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Contribute to our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
- Calling businesses to explore their recruitment needs
- Pitching yourself and the companies recruitment service to win new business
- Resourcing candidates via a number of different methods to fill these roles
- Up-selling your candidates to your existing client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two
- Gaining and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Matching candidates to roles
- Supporting with administrative tasks i.e. payroll, reference and compliance checks
- Learning from both in-house and external trainers