- Office Location: Ardmore House, 40 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 2LE
- Office Name: Edinburgh Accountancy
- Salary: £20000 - £23000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 473342
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Reed Edinburgh are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their growing Accountancy team.
- Job Title: Permanents Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 (plus uncapped commission)
- Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Location: Edinburgh (we offer the opportunity to work from the office and home)
We are now looking to grow the team – so if you fancy being the lucky person who gets to take on a highly successful desk with numerous live vacancies to work on right away, please get in touch today.
You’ll be joining largest family-owned recruiter worldwide and a recognised brand name throughout the UK, have the opportunity to develop and progress in your career with our award-winning training and, best of all, get to work with a great bunch of people at Reed in Edinburgh.
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business. Day to day the role includes:
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
- Attending meetings with business clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Working to targets and KPIs
What Reed offer:
- Uncapped commission based on your performance
- Additional performance incentives recognising those stand-out periods, with the chance to win a holiday of a lifetime, a luxury electric car, or bundle of the latest tech gadgets!
- Career development framework (CDF) gives clear net income targets so you will know exactly what you need to do to progress your career with Reed
- Structured induction and ongoing learning throughout your career – offering a wide range of digital, practical and personal development courses
- Powerful bespoke database with access to millions of candidates
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- High achievers awards – an annual event celebrating co-member success
- Star awards – A £1,000 bonus awarded to our new starter consultants who start their career at Reed exceptionally well!
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications
- Long service awards and sabbaticals – Reed recognises the loyalty of long serving co-members by awarding gifts in the form of anniversary lunches, additional holiday, paid sabbaticals and monetary gifts up to £1,000
- Holiday allowance scheme with option to purchase and carry over holiday plus additional moving home leave
- Co-member Assistance Programme offering access to an independent, confidential advice line and counselling service.
- Mentoring scheme – build a trusted relationship with a trained Mentor who will support your performance
- Lifestyle welfare discounts: Cycle to work scheme, gym memberships, additional health insurance, mortgage advice service, season ticket loans
We need the right person. The service we provide to our clients is really important to us. If you like to do things right, love working with people, and will work hard to achieve what you want, then we’d like to hear from you.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.