- Office Location: Part 1st Floor One Derby Square Liverpool, L2 9QR
- Office Name: Liverpool Business Support
- Salary: £19000 - £24000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 466697
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant for Reed Business Support team in Liverpool. The role will be taking over an established desk covering West London and the South and covering the recruitment for permanent staff within office support and commercial roles;
- Role: Recruitment Consultant
- Location: Liverpool (please note we offer dynamic working where you have the ability to split your time between the office and working from home)
- Salary: £19,000 – £24,000 per annum (depending on experience) + uncapped commission
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
What does the role of a recruitment consultant involve?
- Cold calling businesses to explore their recruitment needs
- Pitching yourself and the companies recruitment service to win new business
- Resourcing candidates via a number of different methods to fill these roles
- Up-selling your candidates to your existing client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two
- Gaining and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Matching candidates to roles
- Supporting with administrative tasks i.e. payroll, reference and compliance checks
- Learning from both their in house and external trainers
You will need outstanding communication skills, resilience and dedication to succeed. You will be juggling and prioritising multiple demands whilst delivering fast-paced service excellence; this involves building trusting working relationships with both your candidates and clients, which is exactly what makes REED the recruiter of choice.
In return for all your hard work, you will not only be rewarded financially but also with a dynamic career path where you will maximise your full potential, working on a highly supportive team.
What Reed offer:
- Uncapped commission from day one
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for Professional Qualifications
- Ongoing training including the opportunity to join our Management Academy – 60% of her managers start on this training course
- Structured Career Development Scheme – based on your performance
- Bonus to salary conversion – Reed provides increased financial security to high performers by allowing them to increase their base salary
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
- Moving home leave – Reed offer a paid day’s leave to help when you move home
- Spotlight and Star Awards
- And more…
At Reed, we are proud to be the UK’s best-known recruiter and we believe this makes us your ideal place to work in the recruitment industry. Are you ready to start your short journey to success?
We also offer an accredited Recruitment Apprenticeship training scheme for our new starters who don’t have recruitment experience. On completion of your years training, you will receive an industry leading training qualification at Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment, and Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Recruitment Practice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.