- Office Location: Slovanský d¿m Na P¿íkop¿ 22 Praha 1, 110 00
- Office Name: Prague Accountancy and Finance
- Salary: £30000 - £45000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 465658
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
At Reed we see a clear difference between working in HR and in Recruitment and we are RECRUITMENT specialists. Thus, we work hard on providing the best service to our clients in a competitive and fast moving industry. We are seeking pro-active individuals who are good at building long-lasting relationships and who want to have a motivating salary and rewards for their performance, not just for the time they spend in the office.
REED is the UK’s largest recruitment agency with ambitious plans for international expansion. We are well on the way towards developing significant operations within continental Europe. REED has 3000 employees across the globe and a turnover of over £1 billion. We are a family company and decide things on our own with no influence from external shareholders. Thus your career is entirely up to the efforts and hard-work you’ll put into this role! Our office in Prague is right in the city center and there is a lot of space for personal ideas and development!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Seeking candidates for your clients’ roles on-line, off-line, at coffees, everywhere the talent can be found on daily basis 🙂
- Coaching your candidates on preparing for interviews and advising them on their career
- Managing the relationships with your clients and ensuring their full satisfaction
- Bringing new clients in by doing business development activities (we will give you a few clients to take care of, but we expect from you to bring new business in)
- Keeping up your candidates search techniques by always trying new things until you reach the Guru level!
- Cooperating with other divisions in REED across Europe and cooperating on International projects
- Participating in the expansion of our services on the Czech and Slovak markets
- Bringing a good atmosphere to our rock-star team
WHAT WE EXPECT?
- Fluency in Czech / Slovak and advanced level of English is a must
- THE RIGHT MINDSET: sales–oriented, polite, smart, quick thinker, solutions & results oriented, people person, accountable, motivated and customer oriented
- Experience in recruitment or any other sales position is REQUIRED
Competitive base salary & bonus scheme, transparent and fair career and salary development structure, 25 days of paid holidays, 4 sick days per year, multisport card, lunch vouchers fully paid by company, flexible working hours, holiday time allowance increasing with loyalty, company mobile with unlimited calls for personal usage as well, global career opportunities, training and development opportunities, language courses, using English on daily basis.
Starting date: negotiable
Location: City Center of Prague
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.