- Office Location: Second Floor, West Wing Seacourt Tower, West Way Oxford, OX2 0JJ
- Office Name: Oxford Scientific
- Salary: £20000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 465131
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Would you like to join one of Reed’s most successful offices in Oxford as a Recruitment Consultant working in the scientific business?
You don’t have to be an experienced recruiter for this role, as the scientific business is well-established and extremely successful with many loyal clients and candidates who would be happy to work with you and the Reed name.
At Reed our purpose is to improve lives through work and as a Recruitment Consultant for Reed Oxford Scientific, you will play a crucial role in helping us achieve this.
- Role: Recruitment Consultant
- Location: Oxford – (with blended home working and office working)
- Salary: £20,000 to £30,000 per annum (dependent on experience + bonus scheme)
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 37.5 per week
- Contract: Full Time Permanent
What is a typical day for a Recruitment Consultant in Reed Scientific?
- Sourcing suitable candidates via a number of different methods
- Managing your own workload
- Strategic business development
- Networking virtually and face to face
- Up-selling your candidates to your existing client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two
- Gaining and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Supporting with administrative tasks i.e. payroll, referencing and compliance checks
- As Recruitment Consultant you will need outstanding communication skills, resilience and dedication to succeed.
- You will be juggling and prioritising multiple demands whilst delivering fast-paced service excellence;
- This involves building trusting working relationships with both your candidates and clients, which is exactly what makes Reed the recruiter of choice
- You could be an experienced recruiter looking for a change or someone wanting to start a career in recruitment – thanks to our industry-led training packages.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent uncapped Commission scheme
- Blended home working and office working
- Career Development Framework
- Access to industry leading training and additional courses such as NLP
- Paid Sabbaticals at 5 and 10 year service
- 25 Days Holiday plus option to buy more
- Reward Scheme
- And much more…
Reed is the largest family-owned recruitment business globally. Through over 60 years of innovation and organic growth, we now operate across seven countries, including almost every United Kingdom region, and we’re not stopping there.
The scientific division of Reed has grown significantly and we are continuing to expand our teams.
We believe in a high trust, high-performance culture. We ask questions, we innovate, and we react with speed.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work
Reed is truly one of the best places to work – see our most recent awards:
24th – Job Crowd Top Companies – Top place for apprentices – 2021
Management Today’s ‘Special Recognition Award: ‘Response to Covid-19’ for the support provided to others throughout the pandemic – 2021
Reed Voted One of Europe’s Most Inclusive Companies – Reed ranked 208th in Europe on the published list of 850 companies, 61st in the UK (2nd in our industry) – 2020
Reed one of the best places to work – Glassdoor – Reed is the only Recruitment Company to have been placed on the UK top 50 – 2020
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.