- Office Location: Part 1st Floor One Derby Square Liverpool, L2 9QR
- Office Name: Liverpool Accountancy
- Salary: £20000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 461693
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Reed Liverpool are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team specialising in Permanents Accountancy recruitment. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and hard working candidate who is looking for a new challenge within a Global business. Excellent benefits including competitive base salary, uncapped commission, hybrid working and much more…
- Job Title: Permanents Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20,000 – £30,000 per annum – depending on experience (plus uncapped commission)
- Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Location: Liverpool (please note that we offer the flexibility to work from home and the office)
The desk is managing a mixture of warm, existing and cold clients, a good mixture of Business Development and Service.
There is a competitive uncapped bonus scheme, access to a powerful bespoke database, flexible working, individual incentives , fabulous bonus package & the opportunity to work for a strong recognised brand of 60 years.
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business. Day to day the role includes:
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
- Attending meetings with business clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Working to targets and KPIs
You will develop and manage client and candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards working against KPI’s and targets.
Our Consultants understand that they are the relationship builder and that through high energy and fantastic communication and listening skills, they are able to find and then match the right people to the right opportunity.
You will ultimately be matching the right people to the right opportunity by sourcing candidates looking for a new opportunity and introducing them to clients whilst delivering a high quality service, which is why Reed is the recruiter of choice for so many.
What Reed offer:
- Uncapped commission based on your performance & other performance incentives
- Structured Induction and training throughout your career
- Powerful bespoke database with access to millions of candidates
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- Health care plan, gym discounts and Wellbeing support
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for Professional Qualifications
- Ongoing learning including the opportunity to join our Management Academy – 60% of her managers start on this training course
- Bonus to salary conversion – Reed provides increased financial security to high performers by allowing them to increase their base salary
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
- Moving home leave – Reed offer a paid day’s leave to help when you move home
- Spotlight and Star Awards
- And more….
You’ll need to be highly self-motivated and have a proven track record of success. You will need to create long lasting positive impressions and build relationships on a daily basis with great communication skills. To be part of the Reed family, a company with genuine belief in investing in your development, Reed is the career choice for those wanting a rewarding and challenging role.
We also offer an accredited Recruitment Apprenticeship training scheme for our new starters who don’t have recruitment experience. On completion of your years training, you will receive an industry leading training qualification at Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment, and Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Recruitment Practice.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.