- Office Location: 81 Fishergate Preston, PR1 2UH
- Office Name: Preston Accountancy
- Salary: £20000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 459852
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Are you interested in not only working for a leading Recruitment Agency but also for one of the highest performing and award winning-branches in the region?
We are looking for a motivated and target-driven individual to join us as a recruitment consultant, specialising in Accountancy & Finance recruitment across Lancashire.
You will be working under the direct leadership of the Executive Area Manager and alongside some of the most successful consultants within REED.
At REED, if you have the will and the drive to succeed in a sales role, you will receive the best support and training as well as be recognised and rewarded for high performance.
On top of our uncapped bonus and transparent career framework, we are now rewarding our top performers with luxury holiday experiences, additional bonuses and the chance to win some incredible raffle prizes that include a luxury car.
- Salary: £20,000 to £30,000 (experience dependant) + uncapped commission
- Location: Preston (flexibility to work between the office and home with dynamic working)
- 25 + 8 days holiday (including a holiday exchange scheme)
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Retail and healthcare discounts
- Death in service and critical illness cover
- Various extra benefits on top of all of these
- Role Type: Permanent/Full Time (37,5 hours)
What’s the job?
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business. Day to day the role includes:
– Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
– Attending meetings with business clients
– Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
– Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
You will develop and manage client and candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards whilst working against KPI’s and targets.
Our Consultants understand that they are the relationship builder and that through high energy and fantastic communication and listening skills, they are able to find and then match the right people to the right opportunity.
This role suits those with an ability to manage multiple tasks and a tenacious attitude. You will be ready to research, call and develop new business and enjoy meeting and talking to people.
If you are an experienced recruiter or even if you are only just looking to start a career within recruitment then I’m looking forward to hearing from you. Please submit an application via this advert and I’ll be in touch if you’re short listed.
We also offer an accredited Recruitment Apprenticeship training scheme for our new starters who don’t have recruitment experience. On completion of your years training, you will receive an industry leading training qualification at Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment, and Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Recruitment Practice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.