- Office Location: International House 7 High Street Ealing, W5 5DB
- Office Name: West London Accountancy Practice - Ealing
- Salary: £20000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 458674
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
REED are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the Team in Ealing
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 (experience dependant) + uncapped commission
Role Type: Permanent/Full Time
This is a great opportunity to join an established and successful branch of Reed, working alongside a very experienced team and focusing on the development of our West London client base.
You will ultimately be matching the right people to the right opportunity by sourcing candidates looking for a new opportunity and introducing them to clients whilst delivering a high quality service, which is why REED is the recruiter of choice for so many.
This is a 360 role so includes both the sales and service aspects of a consultant role, just some of the duties are:
- Identifying, generating and maintain a pipeline of business within your market
- Building relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues
- Negotiating with clients
- Resourcing for job vacancies
- Meeting with clients and candidates
- Writing job specifications
- Spotting opportunities for short, medium and long term wins.
- Maintaining a high quality database which allows you to quickly and actively seek out business
To succeed in recruitment you certainly need sales ability, tenacity, a strong work ethic and the drive to succeed. You should be able to deliver professional and credible verbal and written communication to both candidates and clients.
It is a rewarding and fast paced environment, you need to be driven to consistently exceed KPI targets. Most of the role of a consultant is talking on the phone, you need confidence with the ability to listen and deliver a high quality service to candidates and clients.
At REED, if you have the will and the drive to succeed in a sales role, you will receive the best support and training as well as be recognised and rewarded for high performance.
On top of our uncapped bonus and transparent career framework, we are now rewarding our top performers with luxury holiday experiences, additional bonuses and the chance to win some incredible raffle prizes that include a luxury car.
- Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 (experience dependant) + uncapped commission
- Location: Ealing (flexibility to work between the office and home with dynamic working)
- 25 + 8 days holiday (including a holiday exchange scheme)
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Retail and healthcare discounts
- Death in service and critical illness cover
- Various extra benefits on top of all of these
- Role Type: Permanent/Full Time (37,5 hours)
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.