- Office Location: 50 Farringdon Road, London EC1M 3HE
- Office Name: Farringdon Accountany
- Salary: £18000 - £27000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 457602
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
An excellent opportunity has arisen in our Farringdon branch within our Accountancy specialism. The position is for a consultant specialising in hiring Part-Qualified Accountancy candidates on a permanent basis into central London clients. The role will be taking on a warm desk, inheriting plenty of active Reed friendly clients working in one of the top Reed Accountancy branches in the UK.
At Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR), we are proud to be the UK’s favourite recruiter and we believe this makes us your ideal place to work in the recruitment industry.
The key purpose of the Recruitment Consultant role within RSR is to generate income for the office through developing new business through sales activities and placing candidates into jobs. Our service is centred on an ethical approach to recruitment and a focus to work with the best candidates to fulfill their and our clients (businesses) needs.
An excellent opportunity has arisen in our Farringdon branch within our Accountancy specialism. The position is for a consultant specialising in hiring Part-Qualified Accountancy candidates on a permanent basis into central London clients. The role will be taking on a warm desk, inheriting plenty of active Reed friendly clients.
Your role as a Consultant for the UK’s favourite recruiter will often be tough and demanding. However, with your sales ability and dedication to service excellence, it is also very rewarding and exciting. For those that are successful, it provides an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential.
Why should I join REED?
- Excellent earning potential
- Great opportunities for progression
- The best training in the Industry
As a professional sales role, you will be involved with:
• Business development with new and existing clients over the phone
• Maintaining and developing business relationships through attending business meetings with clients
• Sourcing candidates for clients’ recruitment needs for permanent positions
• Candidate attraction through the professional advertising of vacancies
• Interviewing candidates and preparing them for their job interviews with clients
• Negotiation of offers between your clients and candidates
Our most successful Consultants demonstrate 3 key motivators which make them successful;
1. Willingness to learn
2. A desire to succeed
3 A resilience to challenges
If you possess these attributes and want to pursue a career in recruitment with Reed, then please apply today!
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.