- Office Location: East-London
- Office Name: Stratford Health and Care
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 457381
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Reed Health & Care are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the Team in Stratford, London
Salary: £24,000 to £28,000 (experience dependant) + uncapped commission
Location: Stratford, London
Role Type: Permanent/Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our London office and work a hybrid Health and social care desk.
We are seeking an experienced recruiter from either the Health and Social Care recruitment sector or a similar sector which is candidate led. The desk requires a candidate attraction expert who has the ability to manage a large candidate pool and meet high demand from our clients.
You will be joining a successful team with long standing consultants and in new town centre based offices, with opportunities to work dynamically between home/office.
A high performing culture which comes with outstanding rewards in the form of commission, additional leave, events/experiences and much more.
Managing a hybrid desk:
• Supporting local units with permanent recruitment
• Offering a consultative approach and finding solution to more challenging recruitment needs
• Building a candidate pool that has the ability to meet the needs of a large client base
• Developing business opportunities through targeted communication, attending sales meetings, sales presentations, organisational visits and networking events
• Winning new business through adopting innovative and creative approaches to selling Reed that makes us stand out from the competitors
• Growing business by exploring potential opportunities and selling solutions within our existing client portfolio
• Creating business opportunities through proactive marketing of candidates
Building relationships with current and potential clients:
• Fostering and developing close working relationships with clients to identify their current and future recruitment needs
• Seeking to fully understand the requirements of clients’ roles to maximise success ratios when putting candidates forward for the position
• Showing the necessary understanding of the recruitment processes and time scales to successfully manage client expectations
• Delivering a world-class service that exceeds the expectations of clients and workers
• Candidate attraction through advertising, social media, referrals and using the existing database
• Closely matching the requirements of available roles to candidates skills, experience and goals
• Focused on ensuring continuous work for a loyal candidate base
• Ensuring that employment legislation is adhered to under all circumstances
• Ensuring that vacancies are filled according to agreed timescales
You must be:
• Service and quality driven
• Results Driven
• A strong communicator
• A good negotiator
• Have the ability to influence
In return you will receive:
• An excellent salary and benefits
• A market leading commission structure
• Access to high performance rewards
• 25 days annual leave
• Busy, welcoming and vibrant working environment
• Industry leading training and development
• A rewarding and challenging career
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.