- Office Location: 1 Colmore Square Birmingham, B4 6AJ
- Office Name: Birmingham Insurance
- Salary: £17750 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 454938
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Competitive basic salary (dependent upon experience) + uncapped commission (performance led)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Location: Birmingham City Centre, working 3 days based from the office and 2 days from home.
Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR) has for 60 years now been providing expert recruitment services in placing skilled staff across a wide range of sectors throughout the UK.
Our service is centred on an entrepreneurial and ethical approach to recruitment and a dedication to attracting and supporting the best candidates. We work with clients (businesses) and candidates in temporary, contract and permanent positions.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant within RSR is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding. For the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be involved in the following;
• Developing business with new clients over the phone
• Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
• Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities for further business
• Sourcing candidates to match your clients’ specific recruitment needs
• Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner, in order to find the best candidates
• Thoroughly interviewing candidates and also preparing them for interviews with your clients
• Negotiating job offers between your clients and candidates
A Recruitment Consultant will be targeted on both activity (KPI’s) and financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and are expected to achieve and exceed the targets agreed with the excellent support that will be available to you.
To be successful within our business we look for individuals with the following attributes:
• An ability to sell
• An ability to think on your feet and think creatively
• To be consultative in your sales approach
• To be able to negotiate and influence decision makers
• To be good at building long standing relationships within a business environment
• The right mindset – honest, flexible and reliable, with the determination to succeed
A team player
What Reed can offer you…
• Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
• A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants – promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you have more control
• A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
• Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
• 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy, sell and carry holiday over
• Various further employee benefits including; Health care plan, gym discounts and more…
We also offer an accredited Recruitment Apprenticeship training scheme for our new starters who don’t have recruitment experience. On completion of your years training, you will receive an industry leading training qualification at Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment, and Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Recruitment Practice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.