- Office Location: East Wing, Southgate House, Wood Street, Cardiff CF10 1JJ
- Office Name: Cardiff Legal
- Salary: £20000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 454739
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Do you want to work for the Number 1# recruitment agency to work for, as voted by Glassdoor in 2019? Are you are looking for a career in recruitment or the opportunity to progress your current recruitment career? Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing divisions within Reed.
Salary: £20,000 to £28,000 (experience dependant) + uncapped commission
Role Type: Permanent/Full Time
Location: Cardiff (we offer dynamic/hybrid working)
Reed Legal are looking for an ambitious recruitment consultant who is looking to progress their career and join our Legal team.
The position of Recruitment Consultant within Reed is a demanding professional sales role, which focuses heavily upon the consistent delivery of relevant, considered market knowledge to both candidates and clients. For the right individual, it is a highly rewarding, exciting position that can deliver a fantastic long-term career with first-rate earning potential.As a Permanent Legal Recruitment Consultant, you will be involved in the following.
You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates daily and using your own initiative to gain new business.
Day to day the role includes:
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls.
- Attending meetings with business clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Working to targets and KPIs.
- Interacting with your colleagues to find leads from other divisions clients.
To succeed in recruitment you certainly need sales ability, tenacity, a strong work ethic and the drive to succeed. You should be able to deliver professional and credible verbal and written communication to both candidates and clients.
What Reed offer you in return?
- Uncapped commission based on your performance.
- Other performance incentives
- Structured Induction and training throughout your career
- Powerful bespoke database with access to millions of candidates
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- Flexible working
- Dynamic working and the ability to work from home.
- Health care plan, gym discounts and Wellbeing support
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for Professional Qualifications
- Ongoing learning and Training
- An opportunity to join our Management Academy: 60% of managers start on this training course.
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
- A paid day’s leave to help when you move home.
- Spotlight and Star Awards
- And more….
We also offer an accredited Recruitment Apprenticeship training scheme for our new starters who don’t have recruitment experience. On completion of your years training, you will receive an industry leading training qualification at Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment, and Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Recruitment Practice.
We are looking for a dynamic and resilient individual that is results driven. So if this opportunity is for you then please apply and we will be in touch at the earliest opportunity.
Should you’re application be successful you will be required to complete a telephone interview, followed by an interview with the hiring manager.
Join Reed Specialist Recruitment – Our Brand, Our People, Your Career
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.