- Office Location: Prudential Building, 5-19 Wine Street, Bristol BS1 2PH
- Office Name: Bristol Engineering
- Salary: £22750 - £32000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 454660
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Reed are looking for an ambitious individual to join their growing mega site in Bristol! Our expert recruitment teams, specialising in Finance, Engineering, construction, Business support, Insurance and many more are all growing and we want to hear from you!
We offer industry leading training and development, excellent rewards and benefits as well as clear and achievable career development framework, meaning you are always supported and rewarded in your role! Whether you have experience in the recruitment industry or are brand new and looking for a new challenge, get in touch to hear what Reed can offer you!
What’s the job?
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business. Day to day the role includes:
– Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
– Attending meetings with business clients
– Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
– Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
– Working to targets and KPIs
You will develop and manage client and candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards working against KPI’s and targets.
This role suits those with an ability to manage multiple tasks and a tenacious attitude. You will be ready to research, call and develop new business and enjoy meeting and talking to people. In return you will be generously rewarded and always encouraged to grow and develop further, never afraid to ask what’s next…
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.