- Office Location: Second Floor, West Wing Seacourt Tower, West Way Oxford, OX2 0JJ
- Office Name: Oxford Engineering
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 447796
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
We’re looking for a Senior Permanents Consultant to join our Engineering division. As one of REED’s most successful and profitable divisions, we specify in providing our clients with specialist candidates within the engineering and manufacturing sector. Our reputation as experts in our field precedes us and we are proud to work with some of the UK’s most prestigious organisations. We are on the lookout for ambitious individuals who can help us expand our presence within the sector and join us in continuing to offer our clients the quality, precision recruitment they have come to expect.
- Salary: £20,000 to £35,000 (experience dependant) + uncapped commission
- Location: Oxford, Engineering
- Role Type: Permanent/Full Time
What’s the job?
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business. Day to day the role includes:
– Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
– Attending meetings with business clients
– Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
– Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
– Working to targets and KPIs
You will develop and manage client and candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards working against KPI’s and targets.
Our Consultants understand that they are the relationship builder and that through high energy and fantastic communication and listening skills, they are able to find and then match the right people to the right opportunity.
This role suits those with an ability to manage multiple tasks and a tenacious attitude. You will be ready to research, call and develop new business and enjoy meeting and talking to people.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.