- Office Location: 1 Colmore Square Birmingham, B4 6AJ
- Office Name: Birmingham HR
- Salary: £21000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 447272
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
This role is working on a HR desk covering the Midlands. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a 360 Recruitment environment. A combination of your experience and our structured training will enable you to fully utilise your existing skillset with the prospect of furthering your career.
Being recognised as the Number 1# recruitment agency to work for (as voted by Glassdoor in 2019), REED can offer you:
- An attractive AND uncapped Commission structure
- Industry leading training
- Opportunities to further your career through our very own management academy
- Access to a large client and candidate database
- Numerous benefits such as the personal development fund
- Paid sabbaticals for length of service
- 25 Days holiday entitlement, with the option to buy and sell holiday
- And many more!
We are looking for a dynamic and resilient individual that is results driven. So if this opportunity is for you then please apply and we will be in touch at the earliest opportunity.
Should you’re application be successful you will be required to complete a telephone interview, followed by an interview with the hiring manager.
Please note based on the current guidelines surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19), all face to face interviews and start dates have been suspended until further notice. Please note we may be able to accommodate video interviewing in the interim.
Join Reed Specialist Recruitment – Our Brand, Our People, Your Career
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.