- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name: Bury Street Accountancy
- Salary: £17,750 - £22,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 446055
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
REED Accountancy practice division are a market leading specialist team, and we are actively seeking to bring on a successful experienced finance recruiter.
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our flagship Practice team based in Farringdon Central London. The right candidate will ideally have experience within the Accountancy or Finance sector with a proven history of successful billings.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge in a vibrant, energetic, and successful workplace.
What does the role of an experienced recruitment consultant involve?
- Pitching yourself and the company’s recruitment service to win new business
- Resourcing candidates via a number of different methods to fill these roles.
- Up selling your candidates to your existing client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two.
- Cold calling businesses to explore their recruitment needs.
- Gaining and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
What we provide
- High performance culture with market leading incentives & benefits
- Additional training and a transparent career development plan
- A huge market with over 1000 clients based in central London, within your portfolio including many of the top 100 firms and the ability to recruit and Qualified and non-qualified level
- A successful desk built to match you specialist market knowledge
- Fully digital working with flexible hours and work from home policy
- Uncapped commission and an incredibly competitive base salary
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for Professional Qualifications
- Ongoing training including the opportunity to join our Management Academy – 60% of her managers start on this training course
- Structured Career Development Scheme – based on your performance
- Bonus to salary conversion – REED provides increased financial security to high performers by allowing them to increase their base salary
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
- Moving home leave – REED offer a paid day’s leave to help when you move home
- Spotlight and Star Awards
- And more….
If you are an ambitious, tenacious, resilient individual and meet the points above, then please apply for immediate consideration.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.