- Office Location: 1 Kings Yard 20 High Street Uxbridge, UB8 1JN
- Office Name: Uxbridge Business Support
- Salary: £17750 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 444813
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Reed Uxbridge is looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Uxbridge. The role of a Recruitment Consultant is a professional sales role which can often be tough and demanding. For the right person, it is also highly rewarding, exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as superb earning potential.
Irrespective of experience, we offer full support and training as a Co-Member to ensure you have the best start to your career with REED. Your role will involve business development, attending business meetings, advertising, sourcing for candidates and clients and much more. No two days are the same! You can expect:
- Developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling, sales meetings, sales presentations, organisational visits and networking events
- Winning new business through adopting innovative and creative approaches to selling REED that makes us stand out from the competitors
- Growing business by exploring potential opportunities and selling temporary / interim solutions within the existing client portfolio
- Creating business opportunities through proactive marketing of candidates
- Attending client meetings to service existing business and seek new business
- Fostering and developing close working relationships with clients to identify their current and future business need
- Understanding the processes, procedures and requirements of the clients’ internal recruitment systems
- Delivering a world-class service that exceeds the expectations of the client
- Searching / sourcing for candidates via direct advertising, job boards, social media and referrals
- Registering and interviewing new candidates to evaluate their skills, experience and career goals
A Recruitment Consultant will be targeted on both activity (e.g. sales calls and meetings) and financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and are expected to achieve and exceed the targets agreed.
We also offer an accredited Recruitment Apprenticeship training scheme for our new starters who don’t have recruitment experience. On completion of your years training, you will receive an industry leading training qualification at Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment, and Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Recruitment Practice.
Our Consultants come from a range of backgrounds and having recruitment experience is not the most important attribute. To be successful within our business we look for someone with the following attributes:
- An ability to sell
- An ability to think on your feet and think creatively
- To be consultative in your sales approach
- To be able to negotiate and influence decision makers
- To be good at building long standing relationships within a business environment
- The right mindset – honest, flexible and reliable, with the determination to succeed
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.