- Office Location: 1 Colmore Square Birmingham, B4 6AJ
- Office Name: Birmingham Mortgages
- Sector: Apprenticeship
- Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 442607
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Reed Mortgages in Birmingham are currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our well established and successful team.
This role is based at one of the largest branches, in our brand new Birmingham City Centre Megasite office, which offers great exposure and a highly competitive and friendly atmosphere. Here at Reed we also offer dynamic working options and flexibility to work hours to suit you including options to incorporate remote working.
The already successful Mortgages team cover all mortgage based roles throughout England and Wales within both permanent (in the main) and interim recruitment and we want to grow the team further to continue its success.
Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR) has for 60 years now been providing expert recruitment services in placing skilled staff across a wide range of sectors throughout the UK.
Our service is centred on an entrepreneurial and ethical approach to recruitment and a dedication to attracting and supporting the best candidates. We work with clients (businesses) and candidates in temporary, contract and permanent positions.
For more information about Reed Specialist Recruitment, please click on the link below:
The role of a Recruitment Consultant within RSR is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding. For the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be involved in the following;
• Developing business with new clients over the phone
• Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
• Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities for further business
• Sourcing candidates to match your clients’ specific recruitment needs
• Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner, in order to find the best candidates
• Thoroughly interviewing candidates and also preparing them for interviews with your clients
• Negotiating job offers between your clients and candidates
A Recruitment Consultant will be targeted on both activity (KPI’s) and financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and are expected to achieve and exceed the targets agreed with the excellent support that will be available to you.
To be successful within our business we look for individuals with the following attributes:
• An ability to sell
• An ability to think on your feet and think creatively
• To be consultative in your sales approach
• To be able to negotiate and influence decision makers
• To be good at building long standing relationships within a business environment
• The right mindset – honest, flexible and reliable, with the determination to succeed
- A team player
What Reed can offer you…
• Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
• A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants – promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you have more control
• A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
• Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
• 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy, sell and carry holiday over
For further details on the Reed Specialist Recruitment process, please go to:
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.