- Office Location: Marlborough House 82 Park Street Camberley, GU15 3NY
- Office Name: Camberley Accountancy
- Salary: £22000 - £26500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 441325
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
REED are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the Team in Camberley
Salary: £22,000 to £26,500 (experience dependant) + uncapped commission
Role Type: Permanent/Full Time
Opportunity to join an established and successful branch of Reed, working alongside a very experienced team and focusing on the development of the Guildford and surrounding area.
Ideally having already specialised in accountancy recruitment, but potentially an experienced recruiter from another sector, you’ll be customer-focused with excellent relationship-building skills. You’ll also need to be energetic and passionate, with a genuine desire to succeed. This role represents a great opportunity to develop the Guildford and surrounding market.
You’ll be involved in a broad range of activities including:
- Developing new and existing client relationships
- Meeting with clients (both in person and virtually) to gain an understanding of their requirements
- Candidate sourcing and pre-screening
- Managing the full lifecycle of the recruitment process
- Producing marketing material to support new business development
- Networking with clients and candidates to generate new business and attract new candidates
- Throughout the process, you’ll be looking to exceed expectations and provide a first class service!
Our industry-leading training programme combines ‘on the job training and coaching’ with residential training at the Reed Business School. And you’ll be working alongside a very experienced, successful and supportive team – you’ll learn a lot from them too! Reed’s bonus structure is generous and uncapped, so your earnings potential will directly reflect the energy and effort that you put in! 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.