- Office Location: 499 Union Street, Aberdeen AB11 6DB
- Office Name: Aberdeen Engineering
- Salary: £19000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 439170
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
We’re looking for a experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our Engineering division in our Aberdeen office.
- Role: Recruitment Consultant – this is a dual desk, looking after the temp, perm and contract recruitment market
- Salary: £19,000 – £30,000 per annum + uncapped commission (depending on experience)
- Contract: Permanent, Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
- Industry: Engineering
- Location: Aberdeen, we are currently working from home due to lockdown, once this eases there will be flexibility to work some days from home
As one of REED’s most successful and profitable divisions, we specify in providing our clients with specialist candidates within the engineering and manufacturing sector. Our reputation as experts in our field precedes us and we are proud to work with some of the UK’s most prestigious organisations. We are on the lookout for ambitious individuals who can help us expand our presence within the sector and join us in continuing to offer our clients the quality, precision recruitment they have come to expect.
You will ultimately be matching the right people to the right opportunity by sourcing candidates looking for a new opportunity and introducing them to clients whilst delivering a high quality service, which is why REED is the recruiter of choice for so many.
This is a 360 role so includes both the sales and service aspects of a consultant role, just some of the duties are:
- Identifying, generating and maintain a pipeline of business within your market
- Building relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues
- Negotiating with clients
- Resourcing for job vacancies
- Meeting with clients and candidates
- Writing job specifications
- Spotting opportunities for short, medium and long term wins.
- Maintaining a high quality database which allows you to quickly and actively seek out business
To succeed in recruitment you certainly need sales ability, tenacity, a strong work ethic and the drive to succeed. You should be able to deliver professional and credible verbal and written communication to both candidates and clients.
It is a rewarding and fast paced environment, you need to be driven to consistently exceed KPI targets. Most of the role of a consultant is talking on the phone, you need confidence with the ability to listen and deliver a high quality service to candidates and clients.
REED offers you an unrivalled career in recruitment, with the industry leading training and structured career development based on your performance, here’s a few reasons to choose REED:
- 3 Accredited Recruitment qualifications on completion of your first year in recruitment (plus over £1,000 on hitting your milestones)
- Be part of the Recruitment Academy with 3 years designated training and ongoing development thereafter
- Opportunity to join Management Academy to progress into a Management role
- Uncapped commission based on your performance & other performance incentives
- Up to £500 to spend on your own personal development
- 25 days + public holidays (plus the option to buy & sell up to 5 days holiday and paid sabbaticals)
- Health care plan, gym discounts and more….
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.