- Office Location: Ground Floor, Seebohm House 2-4 Queen Street Norwich, NR2 4SQ
- Office Name: Norwich Legal
- Salary: £22000 - £32000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 438120
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Permanents Recruitment Consultant – Legal Desk
Salary: £22,000 to £28,000 – Depending on experience + Commission
Location: Norwich (Flexible working opportunities)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Working as a Permanents Recruitment Consultant with Reed Legal, means you’ll be working under a respected brand name which was established in 1960; within a motivated and driven team, who exist to interact with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis, who use their own initiative to gain new business.
Our company is devoted to providing a great work/life balance and benefits package. Within this role, working from home/flexible working opportunities are openly available to candidates looking to join Reed and further their careers within the industry!
Your main duty as a Permanents Recruitment Consultant will be contacting new leads, maintaining existing relationships and developing new areas of revenue generation. Within this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Sourcing for candidates and reviewing CV’s, assessing skills and experience
- Gaining details of client requirements, ensuring expectations are met
- Building and maintaining strong and trusting client/candidate relationships
- Scoping out/supporting the process of winning new business for Reed
- Completing administrative tasks to support the recruitment process
- Negotiating terms of business with the clients
- Strong key stakeholder management
- Exceptional MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel
- Good organisation, being able to adapt to different priorities to suit business needs
- Excellent communication skills, confident to pick up the phone
- Recruitment Consultant or a background in Legal Recruitment
There are a number of benefits for working with Reed as a Permanents Recruitment Consultant within our Legal division and these are always evolving to ensure we can reward our co-members in the best way!
- Working from home/Flexible working opportunities
- Management Training Academy for ongoing career progression, as well as industry qualifications and mentoring schemes
- Professional and personal development funding to pay towards a course of your choice, this includes language or cookery courses, driving lessons and more
- Celebration of long service achievements with luncheons and paid sabbaticals
On top of our uncapped bonus and transparent career framework, we are now rewarding our top performers with luxury holiday experiences, additional bonuses and the chance to win some incredible raffle prizes that include a luxury car.
If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity, please apply today!
We also offer an accredited Recruitment Apprenticeship training scheme for our new starters who don’t have recruitment experience. On completion of your years training, you will receive an industry leading training qualification at Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment, and Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Recruitment Practice.
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.