- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name: Account Management RTS
- Salary: £20000 - £23000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 467225
We require a People Co-Ordinator to join our Account Management Team, managing one of REED’s most successful Managed Service contracts with the Financial Ombudsman Service.
REED’s contract with the Financial Ombudsman Service operates on a master vender model. The onsite Account Management Team are responsible for being the first point of contact for the client and approximately 500 contingent staff. They ensure service delivery in line with the client’s expectations and contractual obligations and offer daily client and candidate support on a number of issues, from dealing with leave and pay related queries to dealing with specific HR issues. The People Co-Ordinator role is unique and will liaise closely with the REED London based talent delivery team who are responsible for the sourcing and supply of Contractors to this contract, taking over responsibility for the workers once they are in assignment.
The Financial Ombudsman Service resolves complaints that financial businesses and their customers haven’t been able to agree themselves. Set up by Parliament in 2000, they are an independent and impartial alternative to the courts. If things have gone wrong – and people have lost out – they have got the power to put things right fairly.
Reed supply Contractors to support peaks in new case loads and provide an onsite support function to these critical Contingent workers focusing on engagement and wellbeing.
Main duties to include (but not limited to):
- Managing and responding to candidate queries
- Building and maintaining relationships with the client and candidates
- Facilitating contingent worker surveys and compiling response data
- Coordinating and leading contingent worker meetings, including but not limited to; termination meetings, leavers meetings and Review of Assignment meetings
- Ensuring ‘Concerns Raised’ log is kept up to date and actioned
- Supporting the monitoring of absence and performance of Contingent Workers
- Checking and amending all contractor assignment details on REED systems
- Maintaining all records as necessary
- Managing payroll and timesheet authorisation changes
- Supporting and raising manual payments
- Managing and updating multiple, central spreadsheets and trackers feeding into PowerBi data
- Monitoring Extended Time Out of Assignment list for Contingent Workers (i.e. maternity leave)
- Supporting with the creation of wellbeing initiatives for the Wellbeing Calendar
Support will also be required with:
- Printing interview CV’s and interview co-ordination
- Collating interview packs and keeping these up to date
- Scanning and sending successful interview packs
- Facilitating interviews where necessary
- Supporting contingent workforce morale and engagement initiatives
- Other admin duties
If you’re a people person, with excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment, you could be the candidate for us. Our ideal candidate is someone who is organised and can prioritise key tasks, managing stakeholders of all levels and completing varied administrative tasks. If you think this role is for you, apply with us today!
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.