- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Online
- Sector: Central Support
- Salary: £30000 - £33000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 452068
Paid Search Executive
Reed.co.uk are looking for 2 x Paid Search Executives to join their expanding team based in Holborn, Central London.
Our mission is simple: to help the world Love Mondays.
We’re the UK’s biggest and best-known online destination for jobs and we’re always on the look-out for talented individuals to join our team.
As part of the UK’s leading recruitment brand Reed, we have almost 60 years worth of success in matching people with their perfect positions, helping millions of people find the right roles for them – no matter what industry they’re looking to work in.
As we continue to evolve the complexity of our paid search offering, we’re looking for a Paid Search Executive to join our digital marketing team.
The successful candidate will work under our Performance Marketing Lead and Paid Search Strategist to help implement the strategy for paid search for B2B and B2C campaigns. They’ll use their experience in building, running, and optimising paid search campaigns to activate set budget allocation to drive highly effective performance across our accounts.
What you’ll do
- Work with our Paid Search Strategist to run efficient, highly profitable paid search campaigns that are optimised towards varying KPI’s by intent/business area
- Deliver our data-driven, performance paid search strategy for the acquisition of B2C (and potentially B2B) audiences
- Fulfil day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new ad groups and campaigns, writing new ad copy, running A/B Tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation
- Daily management, optimisation and growth of app install and re-engagement campaigns
- Daily management, optimisation and growth of YouTube campaigns
- Work with Marketing Analytics to manage and optimise multi-million pound budgets across various platforms
- Work with Marketing Analytics to advise and refine reporting
- Carry out reporting using Excel, and BI tools (e.g. Looker, GA360, Appsflyer)
- Develop formulas and build reports
- Understand and execute Google Ads Scripts
What you’ll need
- A performance-driven and commercially aware approach with a minimum 1 years hands-on experience of implementing and running multi-million pound, profitable paid search campaigns, across a range of industries either agency or client side
- Good understanding of and experience using all paid search platforms, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Apple Search Ads, and UAC
- An ability to differentiate and optimise towards multiple KPIs at different stages of a user’s journey
- Practical experience using Google Analytics to derive insights that inform future campaign performance
- An understanding of audience management
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience working with platform teams (e.g. industry managers at Google), to enhance campaign performance
- Experience writing scripts to add further efficiency to paid search campaigns
- Experience using feeds to run campaigns (non-retail desirable)
- Experience in SEO would be beneficial
- Experience running YouTube campaigns preferred but not essential
- Experience working with a recruitment site or job board (or similar non-retail, high listing industries, such as the hotel industry)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelors/Masters degree in a numerical/science related subject preferred but not essential
- Strong evidence of an analytical mindset and critical thinking
What you’ll get
- Flexible working hours to improve your work-life balance
- 25 days of annual leave (plus the option to buy additional days)
- Christmas and summer parties, pub quizzes, competitions and more
- £500 Personal Development Fund for any new skill you’d like to learn
- Recognition for individual and team performance with prizes and awards
- Moving home leave allowance
- Ongoing training and skills development to help you progress
- Season ticket loans
- Paid and unpaid sabbaticals
- A chance to work for a company that gives back to its community. One fifth of profits from the Reed group are invested into charitable causes via the Reed Foundation and The Big Give
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.