- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Screening and Compliance - Deansgate
- Sector: Screening & Compliance
- Salary: £19,500 - £19,500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 455255
Role: Onboarding executive
Location: Deansgate, Manchester
Hours- Monday- Friday 40 hours per week.
Reed Screening are responsible for building successful relationships with the REED network, Candidates and our External Clients. This is so that they can understand their screening requirements and then, following strict processes, ensure that the pre-screening is completed to the required standard within service level agreements. Within this, candidates are sourced either directly by the RSR network, External Clients or from the Tiered Partner Suppliers.
The purpose of this role is to successfully prescreen and obtain references for candidates going into assignments placed by Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR) within the Education division. In addition to this, Onboarding Specialists are responsible for improving processes and training Co-Members in Education branches in order to reduce time to screen and improve awareness of compliance requirements in the Education division.
Why join REED?
- Paid sabbaticals for continuous service
- Health Cash Plan helps Co-Members pay for everyday healthcare appointments
- Personal Development Fund to put towards a course of your choice
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the opportunity to buy 5 additional days per year
- Progression – all of the current Screening Team Leaders started as Screening Executives
The assessment process for this role includes a telephone interview and video interviews.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.