- Office Location: Suite 3 Bullring House Northgate Wakefield, WF1 3BJ
- Office Name: Yorkshire Distribution Centre Normanton
- Sector: Shared Service Centre
- Salary: £24000 - £24000
- Job Type: Contract
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 447439
Reed Talent Solutions in Normanton, Wakefield are looking for an Onsite Executive to join their dynamic and expanding team on a Fixed Term Contract.
- The Role: Onsite Executive
- Salary: £24,000 per annum
- Location: Yorkshire Distribution Centre, Normanton, Wakefield
- Start Date: 18th October 2021
- End Date: 14th January 2022 (this could be extended)
- Hours: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract (Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm or 9am – 6pm with 1 hour lunch). Please note that we require candidates to be flexible with the working hours due to the workload. There may be the odd Saturday you will need to work and you will get a day off in the week.
Please note that we require candidates to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
What’s an Onsite Executive?
You’ll be based on site with one of REED’s most important clients, Royal Mail. Your key responsibility will be ensuring a healthy candidate pipeline for volume recruitment requirements into key sites and maintaining an excellent relationship with the client. Your days will be varied, ensuring candidates are fully compliant, managing site candidates, as well as attending resource planning meetings with our client. You will need to engage with the local market to ensure that you advertise the opportunity and fill those difficult shifts, by speaking with Universities, Job Centres, Welfare to Work organisations.
As you are based on site, you will be liaising with the hiring manager and reporting back to recruitment team based in Northampton to ensure requirements are met. Hiring managers may well contact you about staff issues, and you need to be able to solve these problems before escalation. The role is also very ‘hands on’, you will regularly be liaising face to face with the employees, dealing with any concerns and issues and trying to persuade them to fill those difficult shifts.
This is a fast paced role, you’ll need to move quickly in order to maintain the excellent levels of customer service which are so important to our clients and candidates. You’ll need to be resilient, some shifts aren’t easy to fill so you’ll need to get creative if you want maintain your fill rate.
Who would make a successful Onsite Executive?
If you are a good relationship building, can work in a fast-paced working environment and have lots of resilience, this role could be for you. Recruitment experience would be advantageous, but not essential and ideally you should have experience of working to targets and tight deadlines. We’re looking for a confident, engaging ‘go-getter’ that isn’t afraid of hard work and a challenge. You will need to be a great problem solver and have a very hands on approach.
Please note due to the nature of the role, there is a holiday ban during November and December (you will of course get Christmas off).
Sound of interest? Then apply now!
Our selection process includes a telephone interview and video interview.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.