- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Screening and Compliance - Deansgate
- Sector: Screening & Compliance
- Salary: £18750 - £19500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 450726
Full Time, Permanent
Reed Screening are looking for an MI Specialist to join their team in Manchester!
This would be the perfect opportunity for someone who enjoys working with data and is looking for their first MI/Data Analyst role, as excellent training and support is provided for someone enthusiastic to learn. You must have good Microsoft Office skills (especially in Excel) and ideally some administration experience, but no previous experience in an MI or data specific role is needed.
In return we offer a role which you can make your own and opportunities to grow a successful career within a large internationally recognised company.
As MI Specialist, you would be responsible for creating and processing reports and invoices for Reed Screening & Compliance. This is an essential role, needed to ensure that Reed Screening & Compliance have the MI and reports to meet the needs of the business function.
- Working in conjunction with the Reed Screening & Compliance Management teams to design and deliver Management Information that meets the needs of the business areas
- Design and deliver function, team and individual performance MI.
- Complete and deliver a suite of Management Information reports on a regular basis.
- Responsibility for designing, and delivering innovative solutions to help develop the business area.
- Working with the leadership team, design, develop and produce the monthly and quarterly business reports for both internal and external clients.
- Production of Ad-hoc MI.
- Complete the monthly invoices for both internal cross charges and external clients.
- Reconcile expenditure with the functions P&L and challenge any anomalies.
- Working with the leadership team, complete new business quotes using the New Business quote model.
- Support the Screening managers in accurately forecast demand and resource needed.
- Liaison with key contacts within Reed MI and Finance functions.
- Maintain a professional, approachable presence within the office network, gaining the trust, support and co-operation of Co-Members at all levels.
To find out more and apply, just submit your CV and a member of the Reed Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.