- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £35000 - £40000
- Job Type: Contract
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 489176
Marketplace Quality Manager
Reed Courses are seeking a Marketplace Quality Specialist to take the lead on redefining “quality”.
To ensure our ecommerce marketplace continues to grow and to ensure we are delivering the very best experience to both our course seekers and course providers, we’re looking for someone to take the lead on redefining what ‘quality’ on our platform looks like.
- Deep understanding of our marketplace product offering, and the range of content that’s available
- Rigorous review of our existing quality policies & documentation
- Creation of a complete set of brand new quality policies, including liaising with our Legal team about any changes which require their approval
- Overseeing communication of new quality policies to our course providers
- Working closely with your team to ensure that your new standards are effectively enforced, while providing useful feedback to course providers
- Liaising with the Product team to develop the tools & reports needed by your team to assist with effective enforce the standards
- First class written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to have difficult conversations firmly and diplomatically
- First class attention to detail
- A methodical & diligent approach to all tasks – you get things done, properly
- Self starting and curious, with the desire to understand problems and find solutions
- Strong research skills
- Ability to take the lead, and to help to navigate your small team through periods of change
- Collaborative approach, with experience working in a cross functional team
What we can offer you
- Flexible working, including core hours and location flexibility.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible holiday scheme with the option to buy, sell or carry over up to 5 days a year.
- Moving home leave.
- 10% of your time dedicated to personal development.
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription .
- Enhanced family leave policies.
- Insurance benefits including life assurance.
- Love Mondays events.
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers.
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues.
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.