- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £27000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 485087
Reed.co.uk is one of the UK’s leading jobs and careers sites, connecting people to a world of career opportunities online.
As well as advertising hundreds of thousands of jobs,Reed.co.uk also offers a variety of courses and career advice to help people looking to take that next step in their career.
We’re always on the lookout for people who want to make a difference and are passionate about helping others progress their careers.
About the role
We’re looking for someone to join our B2B Marketing team who is eager to learn, has a passion for marketing, writing, and events management – plus enjoys getting involved in a variety of different projects.
You’ll work across multiple channels, including digital, social, and traditional media. You’ll get involved in everything from campaign research and planning, to executing social media tasks. You’re a keen writer who is able to create copy for different purposes – including crafting new and engaging insights for recruiters on our Recruiter Advice blog.
You will support the B2B Marketing Manager to deliver our strategy by working alongside our growing marketing team – consisting of CRM, Performance Marketing, B2B Marketing, Brand, and Communications. You will also work closely with our Product, and Commercial teams to inform and enhance our go-to-market strategy.
- Create advice content – Create new content for our Recruiter Advice blog and
- refresh existing articles to make them more engaging, relevant, and tailored to the
- B2B market. Brainstorm creative ideas for our content calendar.
- Social media management – Take responsibility for our LinkedIn and Twitter
- channels, and come up with ideas on how to repurpose our content, improve
- engagement and increase our followers.
- Media monitoring – Conduct daily research on recruitment industry trends. Be aware
- of wider macroeconomic topics, breaking news, and developments. Share insights
- with the wider Marketing and Commercial teams to inform tactical execution.
- Competitor research – Monitor Reed.co.uk’s performance and competitive
- positioning, distilling and sharing information with internal stakeholders.
- Contribute ideas to the wider Marketing team – Work collaboratively with
- marketing peers (e.g. CRM, Performance) to deliver tactical support across the entire
- customer lifecycle.
- Create B2B comms across channels – Create ongoing, front-of-mind B2B
- messages in the form of blog content, email campaigns, social media, product
- updates, sales enablement materials, one-pagers, etc.
- Update and create sales enablement materials – Work alongside the B2B
- Marketing Manager, Product, Customer Success, and Design teams to support our
- Commercial team. You will ensure alignment of all B2B customer communications.
- Product marketing – Assist in the creation of content and marketing materials for new products, offerings, or positioning.
- Reporting and measurement – Conduct and deliver detailed measurement and reporting against agreed brand metrics; testing and refining outputs and activity in line with results.
The ideal candidate will have…
- A passion for marketing and a desire to grow as an all-rounder.
- Strong writing skills and can produce a range of copy for different purposes and
- channels (including blog articles, social media, email campaigns, whitepapers, and
- A love of researching and can bring informed creative ideas to the table.
- Excellent communication skills and can interact professionally with a variety of
- The ability to analyse data and pull trends and insights that can be communicated
- into actionable takeaways.
- High attention to detail and can take pride in their work.
- Excellent organisational skills, including time management, project management, and
- an ability to multitask.
- A proactive nature and be able to work as well independently as part of a team.
- Perseverance and will be able to think creatively when faced with a barrier. They can deliver solutions and get things done.
What we can offer you
- Flexible working, including core hours and location flexibility.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible holiday scheme with the option to buy, sell or carry over up to 5 days a year.
- Moving home leave.
- 10% of your time dedicated to personal development.
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription.
- Enhanced family leave policies.
- Insurance benefits including life assurance.
- Love Mondays events.
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers.
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues.
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.