- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7RG
- Office Name: Head Office - N900
- Salary: £23000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 508030
Reed are looking for a Customer Marketing Assistant to join the Marketing team in Northampton
Job Title: Customer Marketing Assistant
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
This role will be primarily focused on overseeing B2B lead management processes for reed.com, ensuring that leads are passed to the relevant teams across the Reed group. You will identify Marketing Qualified leads in our marketing automation platform Hubspot, adding a level of qualification to ensure we deliver an exceptional customer experience.
In addition the role will also oversee our newly installed Chatbot – you will be responsible for monitoring performance as well as experimenting with live chat functionality to see if the will aid driving more B2B leads.
Finally the role will also oversee Social Monitoring of our review platforms Google My Business and Trustpilot – this will include replying to positive and negative reviews. As well as supporting the marketing team in exploring new marketing tactics to drive more positive reviews across both platforms.
This role will suit anyone looking to make their first step into the world of marketing. You will have access to educational marketing platforms to drive knowledge growth as well as exposure to a variety of marketing projects to boost your experience.
- Responsible for qualifying leads from reed.com and other sites such as Reed Talent Solutions
- Responsible for passing leads to stakeholders across RSR and the Reed group
- Responsible for ensuring SLAs are met by consultants in responding to leads
- Responsible for lead queues in marketing automation platform Hubspot
- Will oversee chatbot and live chat experiments on reed.com (and other sites)
- Report back on insight from consultants on lead quality
- Responsible for Google and Trustpilot reviews monitoring and responding to positive and negative feedback – supporting team with new tactic to drive review growth and quality
- Will support on marketing projects exploring conversion rate optimisation for B2B leads
- Support team on wider marketing projects gaining knowledge across a variety of tactics from email to events
- Marketing manager and wider marketing team
- Sales teams across Reed
- Suppliers e.g. Hubspot
Key performance indicators:
- Lead handling SLAs
- Lead quality metrics
- Chatbot conversions
- Entry level marketing knowledge
- Ideally marketing related degree but not essential
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.