- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7RG
- Office Name: Head Office - N900
- Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 508011
Reed are looking for a Candidate Marketing Assistant to join the Marketing team in Northampton
Job title: Candidate Marketing Assistant
Salary: 24K-26K (dependent on experience)
Location: Northampton (Hybrid)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Your new role…
As Candidate Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and support of our candidate attraction portfolio. This portfolio of tools are used by stakeholders across Reed Specialist Recruitment to source and advertise to candidates.
This candidate attraction focused role sees you working alongside the Product Manager to strategically manage and optimise these tools. Improving the methods stakeholders use to source and advertise to candidates by supporting the implementation of programmatic improvements, always looking to the future of candidate attraction.
This role is great for someone looking for their next career step in either a Marketing or Product.
- Ownership of all candidate attraction tools used by Reed Specialist Recruitment, including any partnered contracts with sub brands across the business
- Supporting the implementation and measurement of new tools, including the role out of pilots and new contracts across the business
- Supporting adoption of new candidate attraction technologies, striving to improve the processes and resources used
- Managing the reporting of tool performance, improving processes through automated solutions while empowering stakeholders with transparent data driven recommendations
- Auditing this portfolio of tool for annual renewals. Looking to improve and streamline where appropriate and create data driven proposals for next steps.
- Working with suppliers to strategically manage external tools, focused on improving return on investment over demand
- Reporting into the Product Manager and working alongside the Product Owner
- Marketing team, including Demand and EMEA
- Stakeholders across Reed Specialist Recruitment (leadership, consultants)
- Third-party suppliers
Who will fit this role?
- A passionate marketeer, wanting to work with a great Marketing & Product team
- A confident communicator, able to present data and recommendations to stakeholders
- Someone who enjoys analysing and measuring data, confidently delivering strategical solutions
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive in improving their skill set
Advantageous but not a necessity:
- Experience with database and ATS/CRM management
- Project management experience
- Marketing experience, i.e. paid advertisement, websites management, lead-generation
- Marketing or similar qualifications
- Experience in the recruitment industry
Benefits of working for Reed:
- Reed is the world’s largest family own recruitment brand and has been growing organically over the last 60 years. Our CEO, James Reed was voted the Top 20 UK CEO by Glassdoor
- We embrace hybrid and flexible working, encouraging a good quality work/life balance
- Modern office, with great facilities and access to the latest hardware and software
- At Reed we offer great career progression and learning opportunities, making this entry level role a great opportunity for someone looking to bring their skills into the world of Marketing & Product
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.