- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7RG
- Office Name: Head Office - N900
- Salary: £24000 - £26000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 493202
The role is to provide support for the execution of marketing and sales activities, as agreed with the Marketing Manager, with the aim of acquiring and retaining clients for Consultancy Plus, part of Reed Specialist Recruitment.
You’ll strive to deliver marketing excellence and execute marketing activities in a smart and efficient way, always pushing yourself to deliver best in class marketing and constantly looking for those small improvements to our marketing activities – playing a role in helping Consultancy Plus deliver leading outcome-based projects and solutions.
Assist with the execution of marketing activities, as agreed with the Marketing Manager to drive customer acquisition and retention
Assist stakeholders with specific channel marketing, as agreed, which may include Email, Marketing Collateral, Social Media, Events etc.
Develop and build relationships with key stakeholders across Consultancy Plus, ensuring marketing activities meet their objectives
Support with Sales Collateral, including the production of PowerPoints, Social Media Imagery, Sales Documentation etc.
Work closely with the Consultants to ensure they have the right collateral to hit and meet the needs of their target audiences
Champion and on-board Marketing Technology, ensuring we are using the right tools to deliver marketing excellence
Keep up to date with the latest marketing trends, in turn enabling you to deliver best in class marketing for Consultancy Plus
Stakeholders across Consultancy Plus
Third Party Suppliers and agencies
Key Performance Indicators:
Marketing Activity Engagement
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Make memories with the people you care most about by winning a holiday of a lifetime through our peer-to-peer recognition scheme
- Quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – we were recently recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.