- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £30000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 455597
Reed.co.uk are looking for a Marketing Analyst to join their expanding team, based in Holborn, Central London (flexibility to work from home 2 – 3 days a week).
You will have a passion for digital analytics, numbers and marketing insight, and be instrumental in providing the marketing team with intelligence and expert recommendations, allowing them to execute against their overarching strategy.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will improve digital marketing channel performance by providing actionable insights. With the use of web analytics data, you will drive change by providing analysis, insight and recommendations. Working across a number of exciting marketing areas, you will be responsible for identifying ways in which we can improve our analytical capabilities to better inform marketing investment, adding value by increasing the overall ROI.
The role will be varied, where you will be working closely with content, paid and marketing operations teams, as well as other teams across the business, namely business intelligence. If you’re interested in solving problems instead of simply presenting data, prefer to translate statistics into stories, and turn research into meaningful insights, then this is the role for you.
What you’ll do
- Be the Analytics Subject Matter Expert for Digital and Brand Marketing.
- Provide analysis on the performance of all marketing activity to aid in the optimisation of campaigns
- Development of data visualisation and KPI dashboards that reflect best ways to simplify data to various audiences
- Query and transform data from our Cloud Data Warehouse (i.e. BigQuery or Snowflake)
- Work collaboratively, including with external media agency/partners
- Manage all 1st party marketing tagging and pixel requirements
- Handle all Marketing analytical queries from both the Marketing team and wider business stakeholders turning them into meaningful stories with recommendations
What you’ll need
- Experience working with a range of marketing stakeholders, including social media, CRM and paid channel managers
- A passion for problem solving and critical thinking
- Strong knowledge of data privacy and its importance
- Highly knowledgeable, with both a broad understanding and experience of all Performance Marketing channels, ideally PPC, Affiliates, SEO, Programmatic and Paid Social
- Excellent communication, collaboration, with an ability to take a lead role on projects
- Strong understanding of ad trafficking and online tracking mechanisms including but not limited to UTMs, floodlight/pixel tags, etc.
- Experience in digital marketing platforms, including but not limited to Google Ads, Google Search Console, Bing Ads, Youtube, etc.
- Proven experience in a market leading visualisation tool (i.e. Looker/Tableau)
- Proven experience in a market leading web analytics tool (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- DESIRABLE Proficiency in SQL and R/Python, with demonstrable experience
- Flexible working as standard (including remote working options and flexible working hours)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme (buy, sell and carry over your holiday)
- Paid time off to move home
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced family leave benefits
- Insurance benefits including life assurance
- Love Mondays events
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep
- These are just some of the great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed.co.uk!
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.