- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £45000 - £50000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 503300
Reed Learning is a new business venture which will bring together the fragmented offering of Learning products and services across Reed, into a new and innovative proposition
We currently offer professional qualifications, apprenticeships and in-company training. In time, Reed Learning will develop new and entrepreneurial products/services and propositions, based on market and customer insight. We seek a Management Account to join our talented team at a crucial and exciting time
Working as a Management Accountant, you will assume full ownership of the Reed Learning accounting function and will play a critical role in producing management information (MI) for the business and reconciling balance sheets.
Key Responsibilities of a Management Accountant
- Production of accurate management accounts and financial reports
- Provide the business with all financial and management information required for decision making
- Oversee all payments including staff payroll, pensions and expenses
- Production of statutory accounts including year-end audit preparation
Skills and Experience for a Management Accountant
- Management and financial accounting experience
- Part-qualified or fully qualified accountant
- Ideally an understanding of apprenticeship funding arrangements
- Ability to work with a degree of autonomy and self-regulation and with a hands-on proactive approach
- Excellent management reporting skills with a high attention to detail
What we can offer you
- Flexible working, including core hours and location flexibility.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible holiday scheme with the option to buy, sell or carry over up to 5 days a year.
- Moving home leave.
- 10% of your time dedicated to personal development.
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription.
- Enhanced family leave policies.
- Insurance benefits including life assurance.
- Love Mondays events.
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers.
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues.
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep.
These are just some of the great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed Learning!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.