- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7RG
- Office Name: Head Office - N900
- Salary: £23000 - £26000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 495154
Junior Finance Business Partner
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Finance Business Partner to join their expanding team based in Northampton in a hybrid role. This commercially focussed role suiting a part-qualified or qualified accountant. You will need to be a confident communicator looking for an opportunity to be a valued business partner.
The Junior Finance Business is designed to provide insight and analysis to the revenue generating parts of the business and assist in preparation of periodic reporting. A key part of this role is building relationships with internal customers and keeping a commercial outlook.
Junior Finance Business Partners will assist in developing meaningful analysis to the business, to assist them in meeting their goals, both regular and ad-hoc in nature. The role will also require you to balance being part of the team that’s accountable for decisions, with being part of the ‘policing’ team that challenges costs and expenditure. You will need to be able to identify potential improvements and issues then provide, develop and present viable solutions.
- Assist in production of timely and accurate periodic management reporting via dashboards or the most appropriate method
- Ensure a timely and accurate bonus scheme process
- Preparation and reporting relevant to the business stream
- Deal with ad-hoc queries from operations
- Develop and feedback on current reporting, maintaining relevance and accuracy
- Contribute to any relevant training courses run for Reed co-members, enhancing financial awareness and understanding in the operational groups
- Contribute towards an improvement based environment within the Commercial Finance Team & help drive improved business performance
The ideal candidate will likely be a numerate graduate, probably studying towards an accountancy qualification. The candidate must be a confident communicator, able to tailor their communication style to deliver financial information to a non-finance audience. Strong Excel capability would be an advantage along with excellent analytical skills, commercial awareness, a creative approach to problem solving and the desire to ‘see things through’.
Work with the UK’s #1 specialist recruitment company | Recruitment and Careers | Reed
Looking to hire talent? With access to 18 million CVs and market-leading guarantees, see how the UK’s largest family-run specialist recruitment company can help
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.