- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Online
- Sector: Central Support
- Salary: £38000 - £45000
- Job Type: Contract
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 439528
IT Support Engineer
Reed Online are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our Operations Team as an IT Support Engineer on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.
The role will involve providing 1st/2nd line technical support and guidance to all areas of the business as well as making sure all the IT Systems are up and running efficiently at all times.
- Provide technical support to internal and remote staff (hardware, software, peripheral), including some out of hours support.
- Manage hardware and peripherals life cycles including test and purchase of new devices, configuration, tagging, maintenance, audit and decommissioning.
- Manage and support our suite of productivity tools and security software
- Build and deploy new & existing hardware.
- Onboard and offboard users.
- Provide general IT assistance, including setting up video conferencing, setting up or relocating desks and managing network access port, routers and cabling.
- Systems training for users.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in a help desk environment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- A desire to work with cloud based services and deliver an exceptional, next generation suite of technology to our users.
- Experienced working with with Okta, G Suite and varying SAAS platforms
- Exposure to networking technologies
- Security focused by monitoring and managing production environments
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and Chrome OS operating systems.
- Knowledge of Active Directory would be desired.
- Exposure to Mac OS is desired, but not required.
- Ability to work with all levels of the business
- A passion to develop and learn
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.