- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name: Head Office - Raynes Park
- Salary: £24000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 497863
IT Infrastructure Analyst
We are looking to recruit an IT infrastructure analyst to join the existing team to help support a key project for the company. Based mainly in the head office in Raynes Park but with the possibility of travel to the other Reed sites as and when required.
Reed is the most recognised recruitment brand in the UK, with a rich history and reputation for improving lives through work, for over 60 years. Delivering recruitment solutions with many household brands throughout the UK and globally, we find new jobs and careers for people from many different backgrounds across multiple business sectors. As trailblazers in our field, our business has depth, and the types of recruiters and the opportunities available across Reed, vary enormously.
We look for people who want an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging and rewarding career.
This is a varied role based within the IT Infrastructure team with responsibilities for the role listed below but not limited to.
- Accepting calls from our onsite staff and dealing with their queries in a timely manner
- Helping maintain the IT Infrastructure
- Core network – Monitoring
- Patching of IT infrastructure in accordance with SOC 2 guidelines
- Communicate effectively with co-members at all times
- Asset management of IT infrastructure
- Administration of access to key Reed systems.
- Ensuring that all escalated calls are dealt with accordingly
- Assisting in various IT related tasks & projects
- Ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their skills in the following areas:
- Attention to detail is a priority.
- An ability to work on your own initiative as well as in a team
- Minimum 1 Years experience working in a Servicedesk environment
- An understanding of Windows Server
- Experience in dealing with security vulnerabilities
- An understanding of TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting
- Printer configuration ( in particular Toshiba & HP)
- Print services
- A basic understanding of IIS & SQL
- Active Directory
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Make memories with the people you care most about by winning a holiday of a lifetime through our peer-to-peer recognition scheme
- Quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – we were recently recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.