- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Screening and Compliance - Deansgate
- Salary: £40000 - £47000
- Job Type: Contract
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 526098
Head of Sales
The Head of Strategic Sales & Client Relationships will work across Reed Screening to deliver significant and profitable new strategic business wins within key sectors, as well as managing a team.
The role is initially a 12 month fixed term contract, where we offer hybrid working in our Manchester office. This role is open to full or part time workers.
The Head of Strategic Sales & Client Relationships will engage with passive and active client stakeholders to develop relationships to identify, develop and gain new or additional business for the company. In developing the relationships with key stakeholders, HR Directors, Procurement Managers and other Senior Directors, the Head of Strategic Sales & Client Relationships will gain trusted status as a specialist in pre-employment solutions offering expert knowledge and consultancy designed to directly address and influence clients though processes.
The role will include the management of the team and developing relationships. Duties include:
- Targeting clients and ensuring the team convert leads
- Reaching out to prospective clients and sourcing for leads
- Reed Screening through outstanding thought leadership engagement work including across social media and formal events
- Deliver business opportunities for Reed Screening.
- Secure large scale and complex pre-employment vetting opportunities
- Develop and coach the team to sell a range of complex services at Board level
- Motivate, develop and coach the team to ensure achievement of agreed performance targets
- Reporting and sales pipeline information
The perfect candidate would ideally have experience in management and working in a BD focused environment.
To show your interest, please apply.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Make memories with the people you care most about by winning a holiday of a lifetime through our peer-to-peer recognition scheme
- Quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – we were recently recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.