- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £70000 - £80000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 515466
Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
Reed.co.uk is looking for a Head of Financial Planning and Analysis to join their established Finance team in Holborn, London.
An opportunity to lead a growing, vital function of the Finance department, partnering closely with the Commercial functions to ensure that we achieve maximum value for customers and for Reed.co.uk. Your team is responsible for a wide range of activities from establishing and maintaining commercial data sources and associated reporting through to high-level commercial strategic planning.
Your primary stakeholders are members of the Senior Leadership team, such as the Managing Director and Sales Director. You’ll be working with modern, leading tools, such as Workday Adaptive Planning and Looker, and collaborating with colleagues in the wider Analytics and BI functions. Finally, you’ll also collaborate with other functions to create solutions for business-wide problems, such as working with the People function to devise motivational bonus schemes.
- Financial planning and analytics including target setting, revenue forecasts and working with the Commercial teams to build and maintain metrics as well as reporting.
- Collaboration with the Finance and Commercial Directors to evaluate and model new commercial strategies, providing guidance on deal pricing strategies.
- Work with Commercial and Marketing teams to ensure that controls are in place to optimise job content, ensuring that customers receive value in exchange for their investment in our service.
- Ensure we have a complete data model for Commercial data and work in conjunction with BI to ensure that data is captured at a granular level in order to automate pricing and demand models.
- Understand and become a source of market intelligence, providing insight around threats, opportunities and competitive pressures as well as making use of information about sector and regional change as well as structural changes within the labour market.
Key experience and qualifications
- Relevant accounting qualification, such as CIMA or ACCA, or demonstrable equivalent work experience
- Experience with using modern data platforms such as Looker, Tableau or PowerBI to build, maintain and interpret commercial data
- Able to solve problems through the use of data, illustrating arguments through powerful and effective visualisations
- Proven ability to build relationships, negotiate with internal stakeholders, and balance customer and company objectives
- Strong background in numerical analysis, either through education or through practical prior experience
What we can offer you
- Flexible working, including core hours and location flexibility.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible holiday scheme with the option to buy, sell or carry over up to 5 days a year.
- Moving home leave.
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription .
- Enhanced family leave policies.
- Insurance benefits including life assurance.
- Love Mondays events.
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers.
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues.
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep.
These are just some of the great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed.co.uk!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.