- Office Location: The Peak, 5 Wilton Road, Victoria, London SW1V 1AN
- Office Name: RTS Consultancy +
- Sector: Talent Solutions
- Salary: £45000 - £50000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 457874
Head of Delivery
We are a fast growing and exciting Reed business that focus on delivery of consultancy and project services. This role will be reporting in to our Delivery Director and will oversee the delivery all of our account management services. This will be a broad role that will cover a number of industry sectors, project delivery approaches and client industry types. As such the successful person will have the opportunity to lead a high performing team, grow that team, develop alongside our senior and associate consultants as well as influence the direction of the business.
- Location = Victoria, London (please note that we offer dynamic working where you can split your time between working from home and the office)
- Salary = £45,000 – £50,000 + Bonus
- Hours = Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Consultancy+ has grown rapidly over the last 3 years as a leader in the Statement of Work (SoW) and consultancy solutions market. And our IT Transformation and Change Practice has been at the forefront of this. We are now going through a further investment cycle and are looking to bring in an experienced IT SOW consultant to help us continue to win business across London and the South of England.
Core elements of the role:
- Managing our delivery team
- Take a lead on all project delivery services delivered through Consultancy+
- Improve and implement effective client management strategies
- Help our consulting teams scope and build effective SoWs
- Ensure project reporting and PMO interventions are on-time and effective
- Help take C+ to the next level
If you are looking to develop your career, have ambition and want to enhance your earning potential then we encourage you to apply or get in touch.
What can REED offer me in return?
You will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes of up to £500 every 5 years, day off to move house, paid rewards for innovative ideas, and many many more!
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.